Whether we provide administrative and compliance services for your plan or you use another administrator, we provide consulting services on a large number of plan-related issues such as:
- Audit assistance
- Analysis and redesign of existing plans
- Cost impact studies due to plan amendments, changes in law or regulations, hiring of new employees, acquisitions, etc.
- Fiduciary duties and responsibilities
- Cost analyses in regard to collective bargaining negotiations
- Optimal application of credit funding balances in pension plans
- Restriction upon pension plan benefits when required
- Plan terminations / Partial plan terminations
- Plan mergers and spinoffs
- Assistance with late 5500 filers through the Delinquent Filer Voluntary Compliance Program (DFVCP)
- Assistance with the IRS Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System (EPCRS) to remedy mistakes and avoid the consequences of disqualification through either the Self-Correction Program (SCP) or the Voluntary Correction Program (VCP).
- Compliance services for self-administered plans
We maintain an active dialogue with you to ensure the plan continues to meet its objectives and to avoid unforeseen occurrences.
Our experienced staff may also represent you before the Internal Revenue Service, the Department of Labor and the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation on various plan matters including initial plan qualification and audit.
|Not FDIC Insured||Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Not Guaranteed by any Government Agency||Not a Bank Deposit|